Established in 1881, the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) consistently provides an updated approach to education that prepares its graduates to become leaders in their fields. Focused on math and science NJIT has an over 130 year reputation of providing excellence in engineering education. With the transformation of the learning environment, NJIT now offers you innovative and engaging online certificate programs.
NJIT’s unique approach to education allows you, a career-minded professional, to adopt new skills that can be applied to your current and future workplace. As a student in the Project Management Certificate Program, you can expect to learn project control & planning, estimating, budgeting, and capital investment control. Additionally, you’ll gain an understanding of ethical issues affecting Intellectual Property or the Construction Industry.
NJIT recognizes the need for individuals who possess project management abilities, and the various components that employers and prospective students may see as value in a certificate program. With this in mind, the program offers you:
- Flexible, 100% Online Classes
- Ability to complete the certificate in as few as 12 months
- First-Class faculty who are PMP certified or have real-life experience in the industry
- Recognized Excellence – Ranked Best College by Princeton Review and Top National University by US News and World Report
- Specialized focus on Management Skills