Established in 1881, the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) consistently provides an updated approach to education that prepares its graduates to become leaders in their fields. Focused on math and science NJIT has an over 130 year reputation of providing excellence in engineering education. With the transformation of the learning environment, NJIT now offers you innovative and engaging online engineering degrees.
NJIT’s unique approach to education allows you, a career-minded professional, to adopt new skills that can be applied to your current and future workplace. As a student in the Masters of Civil Engineering Program, you can expect to gain the ability to function in and lead multidisciplinary teams, identify and solve complex engineering problems, and learn to design systems, components or processes to meet various industry needs.
NJIT recognizes the evolving Civil Engineering field, and the various components that employers and prospective students may see as value in a degree. With this in mind, the program offers you:
- Flexible, 100% Online Classes
- Ability to complete the program in as few as 18 months
- First-Class faculty boasting numerous awards and who are still actively engaged in civil engineering research and technology
- Specializations in the growing fields of Construction Management* and Transportation**
- Recognized Excellence – Ranked Best College by Princeton Review and Top National University by US News and World Report