U.S. News & World Report’s 2014 Annual Guide to America’s Best Colleges has ranked NJIT among the nation’s Best National Universities and #79 among the nation’s Top Public Schools.
In 2013, U.S News also ranked NJIT’s College of Engineering one of the Best Engineering Schools in the country.
The Princeton Review named NJIT a Best Northeastern College in their 2014 edition of The 378 Best Colleges.
Other notable rankings for NJIT:
- Named by The Princeton Review as one of the nation’s top 25 campuses for technology.
- Classified as a high research activity university according to the latest Carnegie classification, and was noted among the nation’s top tier of national research universities offering a range of undergraduate majors, master’s degrees, and doctoral programs.
- Top 200 American Research University (The Center for Measuring University Performance at Arizona State).
- Top 10 among universities whose main research is in engineering and Top 50 among colleges without a medical school for research expenditures (NSF).
- Top 10 among technological universities in faculty scholarly productivity (Academic Analytics).
- Recognized in The Princeton Review’s Best College, Most Wired College, and Greenest College lists.
- Designated as a top 10 research center in the Management of Technology in a research study published in the Journal of Product Innovation Management, a top-tier scholarly journal.